Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 7:13 AM
Subject: [TekScopes] CRT article
<snip>
I was also intrigued by the notation that most scopes came with a grey
filter. In my very limited experience, I have not seen one remain with the
scope over the years, or tried one. How effective are they? I found some
used ones (incorporated into a light hood) for my 475 on eBay.
Posted by: Dwayne Verhey <tekscopes@...>