From: "@Raymond [TekScopes]" <TekScopes@...>
To: TekScopes@...
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 4:15:16 PM
Subject: [TekScopes] Re: Probes for 2445A

I found these two P6131s in the States: #361487515390 and #121890749622
AFAI can see, this is the same item twice. Same photograph even or am I
wrong? I share your views on the way the cable is tied. One of the worst
things one can do to probe cables is cause damage by torsion.

David H is right where he states that all the accessories would be there with
the (new) Texas probes.
Disadvantages of these Texas probes: More expensive than our most recently
addressed items, less flexible cable, slightly bigger probe body.
The P6131 (and other probes in this family) allows HF adjustment as well,
after removing the plastic cover of the attenuator block. This is how you
"modify"the probes for better behaviour with non-24XX 'scopes.

Raymond