Re: Probes for 2445A

Malcolm,
I confirmed to the seller that I would like to buy them if they are good (cable etc.)
The seller is on this Marktplaats for 6.5 years, which usually means that they are ok. He's got some other "serious/professional" stuff for sale ATM as well.
I'll let you know as soon as I get a response.

You know there are several versions of these probes? Firstly, there are different cable lengths: These are all "nice and short" 1.3m length, i.e. highest BW. Also, there's an Option 25 (I think), which has the larger, more traditional (6 mm) tip. AFAI could see, these are not Option 25.

Should you want to (start with) a spare cable: There's one for sale "brand new" from Israel on Ebay # 231844909513.

Raymond