Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2016 6:42 PM
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Introduction of myself!

The fastest display window for the 7T11 extends from 50 nanoseconds to
100 nanoseconds so a 75 nanosecond delay is optimum and that is what the
7M11 has.

On Sun, 14 Feb 2016 18:26:52 -0800, you wrote:

Off the top of my head I don't remember the risetime of the 106 or the
setup time the 7T11 needs to trigger. One possible solution might be the
7M11 Dual Delay Line plugin. It can sometimes be found for a reasonable
price.

Dennis Tillman W7PF
Posted by: David <@DWH>