Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2016 7:25 PM
Subject: RE: [TekScopes] Introduction of myself!

I have a 067-0625-00 peak to peak detector that has a pair of good mercury
batteries in it, but according to part numbers and specs, not only are they
the wrong ones, they are much higher capacity. Same voltage, though.
Regardless of whether that is a feasible option, I would definitely be more
than willing/happy to perform modifications to the unit to accommodate
modern batteries. There is a local machine shop that would be more than
happy to design and make adapters if necessary. I may not have all that
much experience, but I've got the determination and an open mind!

As for the 7M11 dual analog delay lines, they appear to be more expensive
than I just paid for my 7854, a matching 7B87 timebase, AND a 7A24
amplifier..... so unless I have no choice, I prefer to avoid. Doesn't the
564 use the same type of custom line as the 7M11 for it's delay, though?

Posted by: analogaddict013@...