2465BCT Refurbishing

Michael

With the last set of part replacements, I now have the 2465BCT working! It
passed the smoke test, and after a few connector glitches, I got everything
reassembled and it passes all diagnostics. Just playing around with the
calibrator signal, everything that I know how to test looks good. I have to
learn how to use all of the features to give it a really good test, but so it
looks great.

I still plan on making some modifications, but I am waiting on parts for most
of those. I am not sure that the fan is working, the case appears fairly warm
but I don't feel any fan exhaust. It may not be warm enough to kick on yet, or
the fan could need replacing or the fan control circuit could be bad. I will
look into that and see what I find.

Mike