Re: External TO-3 Cover for Tek equipment on Ebay right now

Malcolm Hunter

Thanks Dennis, these were available when I was asking but I thought that it
was a lot to pay for only one. I bought these instead:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/390959168464

Malcolm

On 10 February 2016 at 00:57, 'Dennis Tillman' @Dennis_Tillman_W7PF
[TekScopes] <TekScopes@...> wrote:

If I recall correctly, a few months ago somebody was looking for the
plastic
/ rubber cover for a TO-3 transistor that was mounted on the outside of a
rear panel of a piece of Tek equipment.

There is one of these on Ebay at the moment for a Buy It Now price of
$4.75.
There are 3 available at

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tektronix-200-0692-00-Transistor-Cover-/361316897529
?hash=item54202a52f9:g:xjYAAOSwpdpVdyUo

I have no connection with the seller, etc.

Dennis Tillman W7PF