From: TekScopes@... [mailto:TekScopes@...]
Sent: 27 January 2016 22:35
To: TekScopes@...
Subject: RE: [TekScopes] WTB 7A18A pop-out shaft coupling

It is Item 113 in the 4329 manual revision March 1983, which is the Artek
scan I have. Weird that they would have changed it at all in that short
time-frame.

Dave Casey

On Wed, January 27, 2016 1:23 pm, 'Colin Herbert'
colingherbert@... [TekScopes] wrote:
I think he has the right part and part-number, according to my Service
Manual. Perhaps your manual differs; my manual has the P/N 070-4329-00. I
have one of these plug-ins, but regrettably no spares.

Colin.