Tek Type M Four Trace Preamp F.S.

Bill (Doc) Courtright

More house cleaning, I have a fairly nice Type M 4 trace preamp P.I., nuvistor based with a couple of tubes. It was last used about 20 years ago when I had a nice working 547. That got left behind when moving to MA but I kept the PI hoping to find another mainframe.
It is complete and in nice condition but will need detailed cleaning and cleaner on the switches as I can see that the silver plated contacts have tarnished. There is also some soot filming that cleans off easily with alcohol.
Asking $45 plus shipping from 01247 via USPS for about 5.5 lbs.
Thanks,
Bill
KB3DKS