Sold! Two AM 503 CP Amps for parts or refurb

Bill (Doc) Courtright

AM503's sold. Thanks to those interested.

Hello,
I am trying to clean house a bit here. I have two AM 503 Current probe amps that are complete except for one latch but both have a smoke film mainly on one side due to a smoky fire elsewhere in my former storage area.
One is SN B031467 with a tan board and some leaky caps the other is B064903 newer with a green coat board and is clean on the component side. This one should be salvageable.
I would like $20 plus shipping for the pair. Due to their condition I would rather not put up on the auction site. Can e-mail pix on request.
Thanks,
Bill
KB3DKS