help wanted ..console port or service port for TDSxxx

bddicch

Hello can someone help me out and tell me how to connect to the console port from my tds scope.
it is the 2x10 edge connector on the processor PCB.

building an adapter to connect the RS232/Centronics board (option 13) to that connector. required pin assigment is:

Console port -Opt Board - Signal Name
A10 - 1 (D24)
B10 - 3 (D25)
A9 - 5 (D26)
B9 - 7 (D27)
B8 - 2 (D28)
A7 - 4 (D29)
B7 - 6 (D30)
A6 - 8 (D31)

B1 - 21 (A1)
A1 - 23 (A2)
B2 - 25 (A3)
A2 - 22 (A4)
+5V 24 (A5)
GND 26 (A6)

B5 - 12 (INT#)
B4 - 15 (IOCS#)
A5 - 16 (SYSRESET#)
A4 - 17 (RNW)
+5V - 18
+5V - 11

A8 GND
B6 +5V

but these are the pins from the console port connector. My question howto connect to this port to my laptop and open a terminal console over the RS232 port.

any body can help me out and give more info?