From: "Malcolm Hunter malcolm.r.hunter@... [TekScopes]" <TekScopes@...>
To: TekScopes@...
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2016 6:42:19 AM
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] OT: QService components

On 25 January 2016 at 12:34, John Clark johnclark05@... [TekScopes]
<TekScopes@...> wrote:

No, it's not you. I've found the same smell in the two items I've ordered
too. It's pretty bad.

​One of the items is a fan for my 2445A. The smell isn't too strong at the
moment - hopefully when it's installed, warmed up and blowing it doesn't
become noticeable. It's not very professional :(

Malcolm​