Re: Tek 2215

The focus resistor chain is just a common point of failure in the
early 22xx oscilloscopes and if you have to order parts like the
aluminum electrolytic capacitors, it might be worth ordering the
resistors and changing them also.

I think Tothwolf <tothwolf@...> has a better idea about
parts and pricing but we need to know which version of the power
supply you have. My guess is that the total cost should be less than
$20.

On Mon, 25 Jan 2016 03:51:37 +0000 (UTC), you wrote:

I have a hakko fx-888d iron and nice desoldering iron that works really good.I know I'm a noob to scopes but right now I have no scope cause I had a nice Rigol DS1054z but had to be sold in order to pay rent and a place for my family.. The scope is show in the pics working but will need further testing and why replace the resistors ... When I get the scopes is there anyway I could could post pics and you guys could show me what is needed to be replace or part# or something ???
About how much should the parts cost me for the rebuild here in the usa ???