Re: Tek 2215

Jay

I have a hakko fx-888d iron and nice desoldering iron that works really good.I know I'm a noob to scopes but right now I have no scope cause I had a nice Rigol DS1054z but had to be sold in order to pay rent and a place for my family.. The scope is show in the pics working but will need further testing and why replace the resistors ... When I get the scopes is there anyway I could could post pics and you guys could show me what is needed to be replace or part# or something ???
About how much should the parts cost me for the rebuild here in the usa ???