Re: Tek 2215

On Sun, 24 Jan 2016 18:56:02 -0600 (CST), you wrote:

On Sun, 24 Jan 2016, jasontucker70@... [TekScopes] wrote:

Ok thanks..
Are there alot of caps that should be replaced and any other mods that
should be done ???

I used new manufacture carbon comp resistors for the 1M ohm resistors,
however after the discussion on the list, I picked up some high voltage
rated film parts that I plan to replace those with the next time I have
the scopes opened up.

The Vishay VR25 and VR35 series high voltage film resistors are very
similar if not identical to the high voltage film resistors which
Tektronix used to replace the carbon composition resistors originally
used in the 22xx series focus chain. They are readily available and
inexpensive.