Re: Tek 2215

It looks like it is in pretty good shape. I think the handle can be
repaired and it is not difficult to remove once you pull the
oscilloscope chassis from the enclosure. I do not see any evidence of
the front panel controls being bent so they cannot be too damaged.

On Sun, 24 Jan 2016 21:33:41 +0000 (UTC), you wrote:

Thanks for such great info .. I will have to check out volt mod and see if the mod is done or needed to be done .. Oh also to clarify the handle locking tabs are broke and not the knobs ..The knobs are fine and the unit is pretty clean..I hope this works out but I got this for dirt cheap..

Here is the listing

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TEKTRONIX-2215-60MHz-oscilloscope-/321969604505?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=wOUmi6rr6qZOZulXaqHvXtSpJJg%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc