Re: TDS754A printer compatibiliy

Ed Breya

Thanks Tothwolf, files received.

I know what you mean about the toner refilling. I found out the hard way about thoroughly cleaning the cartridge. I got a kit online years ago and the instructions mentioned it, but didn't explain why. The first time I just refilled it, and ended up with a large mess. The prints came out with gray background and streaks, and toner got out and all over the guts of the printer. This was one of the older ones, so I set it aside since I had new ones anyway. Later, I finally took it outside, emptied the cartridge, and thoroughly blasted it and the whole printer out with compressed air. It seemed to work just fine after a proper refill.

Ed