Re: TDS544A status

Ed Breya

I managed to get a pretty good setup going. I happened to have an old rack-mount, slide-out LCD VGA station on hand that I got for free a while back. When opened up, it perches perfectly on top of the 544A. The native 640x480 VGA is also a perfect fit and gives a nice big-screen scope look that can be seen from across the room. It's a little awkward working the menu buttons since the display isn't physically associated with the button locations, but I can get used to it. The built-in laptop style keyboard isn't needed of course, but the deck makes a nice tray for paperwork or small items.

Ed