Re: Test 04 Fail 02

Christoph

I turned to a new attempt repeating the CAL cycles to get rid of that
Test 04 fail 02 condition when powering up the scope.

Just went through CAL01 and still have this error. Do I have to go through all the cycles in ordered sequence or may I possibly skip one cycle and enter one that is more likely responsible for the fail condition?

Maybe I should mention that I obtained a preprogrammed Dallas NVRAM chip from that greek firm (QService) which contains calibration data for a 2465B (mine is a 2445B).

Not that some preprogrammed data now conflicts with my entered data so far.

I also have an empty "new" empty Dallas DS1225. Should I rather start with that to rule out any conflict with pre-existing data?

--
Christoph