Re: Tek 555 service manual.

Tothwolf

On Fri, 22 Jan 2016, lbfulton@... [TekScopes] wrote:

Those are the same manual I already have, John. I've been told there is a much larger Tek manual for troubleshooting/repair down to component level for the 555. If it does exist that's the one I'm looking for.
There are a number of different manuals for the 555. Becky at manualsplus sent me an entire collection of 555 manuals shortly before they shut down. I'll have a look this weekend to see exactly which P/Ns I have (I do know they have schematics) but I won't be able to scan them right now as I do not own a suitable scanner.