Re: TDS754A printer compatibiliy

Ed Breya

Thanks guys, for help with printers. I have several models of Brother laser printers - these are my favorites - I've standardized on them years ago after much disappointment with ink jets and the big brands. The problem with newer printers is that the Centronix port has pretty much disappeared in favor of Ethernet and wireless. I'll have to look at all of them and see what they have for ports and compatibility. I don't want to buy a printer just to go with the scopes - I was hoping to take one out of retirement/spare status and have it work, but maybe it just won't happen.

Ed