Re: Tek 555 service manual.

ArtekManuals

Garrett

IF the manual you have has a part number on the title page in the lower
left hand corner which is 070-165
Then that is the factory Service manual ( actually it is a combined
Operator & service manual ) IF your INSTRUCTION copy has the part number
above on it but has no schematics then your copy is incomplete ...

WE have a COMPLETE copy of that manual for download but I think it is
likely there are free copies available on the WEB

Dave
ArtekManuals.com

On 1/22/2016 11:25 AM, lbfulton@... [TekScopes] wrote:

Was wondering if anyone here had a factory service manual for a 555
scope. I have the instruction manual already. Thanks for any time and
help.

Garrett

Garre

--