TDS754A printer compatibiliy

Ed Breya

I posted about this a while ago but no response. I have tried a Brother HL-2040 (about 10 years old or so) via the Centronix port, hoping to luck out and have it miraculously work, but no. Trying various printer types available in the menus, the most I could get it to do is spit out blank pages. Does anyone know if Tek ever had updates for their built-in printer drivers? It seems like there should have been a way to keep up with the newer printers over the years. I was hoping to have simple hardcopy output available, but I doubt that any printers of the same vintage as the scope have aged as well.

I searched around and found nothing about scope printer drivers - maybe it was never a big feature.

Ed