It would be very helpful if someone would put it all into a single massive
file so it could be downloaded just once and put on a DVD.

Gary

On Thu, Dec 24, 2015 at 8:43 PM, 'John Miles' john@... [TekScopes] <
TekScopes@...> wrote:

Good find! wget snagged 13 GB from the Tek directory alone.

There are a lot of documents that look like internal training manuals and
lecture notes, some of them incredibly detailed:

http://bee.mif.pg.gda.pl/ciasteczkowypotwor/Tek/publikacje/556_Lecture_Notes
.pdf

-- john, KE5FX

From: TekScopes@... [mailto:TekScopes@...]
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2015 8:12 AM
To: TekScopes@...
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Massive document depository

A great Christmas present, indeed!! One of the first files I downloaded
(tek_made_sm.pdf) describes the internals of many of the
Tektronix-manufactured ICs for which, I'm sure, no other documentation
exists.
There are lots of other documents on analog theory circuit design. A bit
dated, perhaps, but the theory still applies.

Gary Robert Bosworth
grbosworth@...
Tel: 310-317-2247