From: TekScopes@... [mailto:TekScopes@...]
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2015 8:12 AM
To: TekScopes@...
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Massive document depository

A great Christmas present, indeed!! One of the first files I downloaded
(tek_made_sm.pdf) describes the internals of many of the
Tektronix-manufactured ICs for which, I'm sure, no other documentation
exists.
There are lots of other documents on analog theory circuit design. A bit
dated, perhaps, but the theory still applies.