Re: Massive document depository

A great Christmas present, indeed!! One of the first files I downloaded (tek_made_sm.pdf) describes the internals of many of the Tektronix-manufactured ICs for which, I'm sure, no other documentation exists.
There are lots of other documents on analog theory circuit design. A bit dated, perhaps, but the theory still applies.

Great find!! Dave M

---In TekScopes@..., <christrask@...> wrote :

Someone in Poland has gone to a lot of effort to preserve these documents.

>Just discovered a real Christmas Present -
>http://bee.mif.pg.gda.pl/ciasteczkowypotwor/Tek/publikacje/ http://bee.mif.pg.gda.pl/ciasteczkowypotwor/Tek/publikacje/
>
>Among a whole saucerfull of gems there is a complete set of all the
>Service Scopes, and a shed load more.

Chris