Re: Test 04 Fail 02

It seems that any problem when doing any of the Cals 01 - 09, like an incomplete, incorrect or "Limit" - flagged Cal. cycle, will set the Test 04 Fail 02 flag. It doesn't seem possible to find out which operation set the flag.
and only repeat that Cal. 0X.
I'm afraid you'll have to repeat the Cal. cycles and make sure that no LIMIT condition remains. I know this is possible, although the SM seems to exclude it. Complete each Cal. until completion.

The other day I replaced a DALLAS NVRAM with a Ramtron FM1608 and successfully completed a full calibration, eventually.

Raymond