From: TekScopes@yahoogroups.com [mailto:TekScopes@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Jim Brannigan
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2005 4:29 AM
To: dennis@silicondesigns.com; TekScopes@yahoogroups.com
Cc: k4oah@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Tek Old Timer Question

Strip-X was nasty stuff, but it worked!
I seem to recall that it did not have a long shelf life, it would lose
effectiveness over time.

Jim

Hi Gary,

Strip-X sounds like what I was describing. Now that you mentioned it I do
recall the foul smell. Your description of its physical properties are
identical to what I remember. It is no longer listed in the GC Electronics
catalog but I am hoping I can find a distributor that may still have some
on
a shelf collecting dust.

Thanks to everyone else who offered their answers to my question.

Dennis

_____

Yahoo! Groups Links

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .