Re: Multimeter Calibration and Voltage Referance

Gary Robert Bosworth

Henryk:

I have seen certified voltage standards at some of the companies where I
worked. They usually had their voltage stamped on the outside to 5-digit
accuracy and traceable to the National Bureau of Standards. Perhaps you
could find one of these cells on eBay.

Gary
On Mar 27, 2015 3:13 AM, "henasau@... [TekScopes]" <
TekScopes@...> wrote:

It would be interesting to know how members go about and keep in check
accuracy of their workshop multimeters. I have 5 multimeters and each is
giving slightly different results. It would be nice to calibrate them to a
known voltage standard.

Of course I could pay the money and have them calibrated with the
certificate but I am just wondering if there is an easy home made method to
address this.

Henryk