Re: Retroceder: TDS5000 OS restore CD

Bob Koller <testtech@...>

Andy,

I think the OS is bios and board dependent. I have been around this loop a few times, and only the correct OS build disk will work. Do you know the Tek part number of the disk for your instrument? This can be determined from the service manual.

On Wednesday, September 24, 2014 8:52 AM, "acuffe@gmail.com [TekScopes]" <TekScopes@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Thanks for offering to help. I would ultimately like to get 2000, but Win Me will get me started. Please contact me via email when you're not too busy. The first half of my email is shown, the rest is gmail.

Andy