Re: FS: Tek 465 and 468!

Richard R. Pope

Flores,
Here I did it for you. I also added the salutation and the
signature. These are required and it is polite to put them in.
Thanks,
rich!

On 9/17/2014 3:31 PM, Ricardo Flores jeanious2011@... [TekScopes]
wrote:

Don't know where to post this but I have a working Tek 465 in good
condition (pretty clean, cosmetic and working) with the leather (or
vinyl not sure but its original) along with the service and user
manuals inside. Am wanting to sell it but don't know if there will be
any interest in it. I don't want much for it but I know shipping is a
good 35 bucks.

I also have a 468 in decent condition, works. The only problem I found
on this one was that the Time/div knob is a bit crooked and when you
turn it...it changes the "VR" knob.

If anyone is interested am in the DFW area in Texas....willing to ship
(will pack very carefully with plenty of bubble wrap and cushion).
These can be used or used for parts (don't know why they are working
pretty darn good). Email jeanious2011@....