Re: 577 Curver Tracer Dial position

henasau@...

My knob completely disintegrated. What left was the dial and aluminium insert with small pieces of plastic still stack to it. I was lucky enough to buy some Tektronix knobs from Deanne Kidd some years ago. This wasn't exactly the same knob but very similar. I glue it on top of the plastic dial with epoxy. Where paint was missing underneath the dial I painted it with black marker and then spray it with PCB lacquer for protection.
It looks like new now. I guess you could use any knob of the similar size; change the insert or drill it out if it doesn't fit.