Re: Can't upload photos

stefan_trethan

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 19:01:12 -0000, regman10 <regman10@...> wrote:

Everytime I attempt to upload photos I get this error message (and
are 640x480).

GROUP_CHECK

How do you fix this?

I hope the group moderators have deleted all full-size images.
Only the moderators and the guy who uploaded the photo can click a second time on it and see full size, everyone else can only see 400x300 or something like that.
When you upload something, click your way through to the big photo, and click "delete fullsize only" to free a huge amount of space. Again only the uploader or moderator can delete fullsize images.

For pictures bigger than the 300x400 or thereabouts use the files section.

ST