Re: looking inside a ccd TEKTRONIX 24XX 2432

Bob Koller <testtech@...>

You run this with the cover on, right? The CCD's will overheat quickly without the cover, or a good fan blowing on them.

On Sunday, May 4, 2014 6:45 AM, "siggi@undo.com" <siggi@undo.com> wrote:

Never mind, it appears that mine was just developing a fault in one of the peak detectors. After running overnight, it's now testing consistently bad, and no longer time/temp dependent. I isolated this to to the peak detector by switching hybrids, btw. I guess I have the same question...