Re: Tek 2215A

ehsjr

On 4/10/2014 9:37 PM, Ali Santoso wrote:
Hi Chris, David,

thanks for you guide, last night i try david suggestion on how the switch
and mode but i still can't get stable waveform

https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A1JtdOXmJq086L

here is the link of the switch and mode that i made.
it is correct?

regards,
ali

Your trigger on the Rigol is in AUTO in the picture at the
link you gave. You DO NOT want it in AUTO on the Tek 2215.

Ed