Re: Synchronized time base and the Phantastitron, was: Compactron tubes in HP or Tek instruments?

Don Black <donald_black@...>

     Hi Jochen,
                    Any chance of you taking a photo of the printout and letting us see the circuit please.

Don Black.
On 09-Mar-14 6:29 AM, Jochens Feldhaar wrote:

Hi,

I was also going to comment that the name is Phantastron. I have a
printout hanging in my office of the schematic, because I admire the
elegance and simplicity of this circuit!
BTW, I was born in the transistor era, but still am a fan of tubes - and
Tekscopes, of course!

Regards, Jochen DH6FAZ