Re: 2246 mod A power supply replacement capacitors advice

nielsentelecom@sbcglobal.net

Tom, thanks for the reply. I was going to calibrate the scope, so the first step was to check those voltages before I started. I found my voltages would not be in spec no matter how I just the potentiometer. That's how I got started. So far most of the caps in the secondary side are bad. Very few of them were good. Right now I have just assembled my oscilloscope, and I'm getting ready to test my voltages with both all boards loading the power supply. I have temporarily replaced all the caps in the secondary side except for the two high-voltage caps for the 59 V, and the 130 V. They tested good. My voltages are very close now. Using my load bank that I created. Nielsentelecom