Re: OT: newly introduced ant species crawls into electronics to die

Dave Seiter

But neither are healthy for electronics.  I don't know how many times I've been poking around inside a piece of gear and a large, fat black spider runs out.  No ants yet...

-Dave

From: Don Black
To: TekScopes@...
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2014 10:14 PM
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] OT: newly introduced ant species crawls into electronics to die

I believe Arachnids are spiders, not ants (insects).
Don Black.

On 16-Feb-14 12:44 PM, dukeluca86@... wrote:

Wow... sounds like aracnattack or other b movies... never heard of this before... where i live (Italy) there's no problem with ants, they are in the ground, we over it... what's this things comin out from my keyboard ?

Seriously, i only had one case once upon a time with aracnid nest in an old tube radio, but very old and comin from eastern europe contry, they nested in the variable capacitor, blocking it.