Re: OT: newly introduced ant species crawls into electronics to die

The variable capacitor indeed does look like a welcoming home for an ant colony, what with all the separate "levels" and stuff. Like a high rise!

On Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 2:44 AM, <dukeluca86@...> wrote:

Wow... sounds like aracnattack or other b movies... never heard of this before... where i live (Italy) there's no problem with ants, they are in the ground, we over it... what's this things comin out from my keyboard ?

Seriously, i only had one case once upon a time with aracnid nest in an old tube radio, but very old and comin from eastern europe contry, they nested in the variable capacitor, blocking it.