From: "Don Black" <donald_black@bigpond.com>
To: <TekScopes@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 5:38 AM
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] C50 'scope camera manual needed.

Thanks Tom, I'd like a copy too please. Can you let us all know when
it's posted.

Don Black.

On 15-Jan-14 12:19 AM, Tom Jobe wrote:
Hi Tim,
I have an original manual that I would give you if you lived close enough
pay the postage cost.
But since you are half a world away, how about if I scan it for you?
The manual covers the C-50, C-51, C-52 and C-53 cameras and their
accessories, so it would be a good one to put online.
I will try to get it scanned today and post it to KO4BB's manual site.
tom jobe...