Re: A small request

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 12:54 AM, <n6otq@yahoo.com> wrote:

When replying to messages, whether on the group of by email,

PLEASE TRIM DOWN THE REPLIED-TO TEXT!!!

You should retain enough to keep your reply in context with the thread.

Why should you do this?

Some folks get message in email via the digest, and it's worse than an annoyance to scroll through endlessly quoted text, especially when a thread is active and nobody's editing.

If anybody thinks I complain too much, I'll happily show you what this looks like from my end... :)
I don't use digest, and it annoys me too, somewhat. However, to be
fair, you should be using a client which blends out quotes by default.
If yours doesn't support that in digest mode, get or write a better
one.

Cheers,
D.