From: max t
To: TekScopes@...
Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2014 12:24 AM
Subject: [TekScopes] Re: 2465 help to fix

Values on those pins is fine , about R352 levels from -4.97v to +4.97v
and R351 from 0v to +4.98v , looking the schematic seems to be ok ,
i have upload a new video with more details of scope rotating pots

this the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaHsLDqqg4k&feature=youtu.be

regarding corrosions ..the scope is very clean there no traces
of that i have changed all electrolitics but they was almost
fine maybe the c1022 with broken terminal it was defective
or while assembled too much forced or manipulated then with age
disconnected.