Re: Tek 7000 extender card

Mark Wendt <mark.wendt@...>

On 01/08/2014 01:11 PM, Craig Sawyers wrote:
All the links at www.tech-enterprise.com seem to be dead.

Mark
Aha. Since the data that ko4bb put that up, my ex-isp had a server crash
and lost my entire site and content. I clearly have not put those files
back on now I am with a sensible ISP.

I've therefore just shoved all the files into a new folder in the Files
section of Tekscopes Yahoo called "Flexible Extender - homebrew". Should be
all self-explanatory. The necessary boards are in umpteen formats, take
your pick.

I did all this about a decade ago, so seriously don't ask me any questions
about this!

Craig
Most excellent!

No worries. I have difficulties remembering what I had for breakfast this morning. ;-)

Mark