I drilled and reamed one of the little stubby felt tip pens out to
where the regular pen was a friction fit.
Not hard to do even with just hand tools.


On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 4:03 PM, Daniel Koller <> wrote:
Chuck is correct. The relevant footage is near the end of the video where he tests the tube. Link is here in case Yahoo lost it for you:

Just a lathe? There were little "wings" on the pens that twist-lock into the holders. I supposed I could start with a rectangular piece of stock and turn all but the wings. Anyone have one of these little pen adapters?


Join to automatically receive all group messages.