Re: Oldest working scope wins a new one from Tek

Don Black <donald_black@...>

There must be some working 511s in our collections, rarer than 511A but I think I've seen a few mentioned here in the past. With my luck if I did own one somebody else would have the previous serial number.
Anyway, good luck to someone here to take it out. A nice Christmas present.

Don Black.

On 19-Dec-13 1:34 AM, alexeisenhut@... wrote:

Nah, the country drop-down list shows all of them.
I wonder what this will do for eBay sales for any old beat up scope that people find in barns.
I have a working 531 but that's already pretty "new" compared to the stuff from the '40s.