PS Google will automatically translate French to English so language is no problem.

From: nixie@..., Sent: Sunday, December 08, 2013 2:17 PM

Hi everybody,

I am a Tek fan and may be some of you may be interesed by my last plugin works.
Normally the AM50X série for TM500 stops at AM503, I have made a AM504 from a 5A20N vertical oscilloscope amplifier to continue the serie....

I have put all the description on my personal WebSite, so clic on the link to see the item : http://philippe.demerliac.free.fr/TekLab.htm#AM504

Sorry, my site is in French. My english is not perfect but if you have any question, you can post a reply or send me an email and I'll reply to you.

Enjoy it and have a good day....