Re: TDS3BATx//TDS3CHG

Oz-in-DFW

Mark,

Thanks!  That's what I really needed to know.

Oz

On 11/18/2013 9:13 PM, mlitwack@... wrote:

Look here for the TDS3CHG user manual:

  http://www2.tek.com/cmswpt/madetails.lotr?cs=mus&ci=14730&lc=IT

Why it shows up under Italian and not English, I don't know, but it's a multi-lingual manual.

At any rate, the manual says the output is 30 W, 18 VDC, 1.8 A (current limited).  I've used a variable power supply with these values and charging works fine.  You'll need a 2.5mm plug, center positive.

Hint: Don't use a jack with a locking indent on the end of the barrel.  You'll never get it out, as I found out..

-mark

---In TekScopes@..., wrote:

I have a TDS3BAT that I wasnt o be able charge outside the scope. Does
anyone know the ratings on the TDS3CHG or have circuit level docs on the
TDS3BAT?

Google has not been my friend, nor have the usual suspects...

--
mailto:oz@...
Oz