Re: Bench mains supply - another attempt

Hi David,

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 2:54 AM, David <davidwhess@...> wrote:
On Sun, 03 Nov 2013 19:09:34 -0600, you wrote:

On 11/02/2013 01:30 PM, David wrote:
The simple thing to do might be to
just build an outlet extension that has its own small (5 amp?) short delay
circuit breaker

That too. I have some DIN rail ABB breakers in my junk store of 2A 4A 6A 8A 12A...

any of those would be fine for this kind of app.

I have a photo catalog of my attic and store room junk. Maybe I should put it on the web and consider offers...:-)
I found suitable and relatively inexpensive, less than $20, panel mount ones
from Newark but I had to spend time going through datasheets to do it. They
were panel mount toggle switch style hydraulic-magnetic breakers. I had to
check the datasheets to verify the delay curves.
What part have you found? Have you seen any rail-mounted ones as well?

Cheers,
D.