Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2013 6:11 PM
Subject: [TekScopes] RE: A new member with a 465M

John,

I don't know if you were referring to me or machine guy in your response. If me, thank you for the offer though I can print my own if I desired. It's the schematic part of these pdf files that are always the problem since they are usually scans of a foldout that are larger than 8.5x11. That means taping them together and most of the time the two or three part pdf schematic doesn't line up correctly. What I have will do for now though I'll keep looking for an original manual.

---In tekscopes@..., wrote:

On 10/31/2013 03:39 PM, machine guy wrote:
> K04BB has a copy of military documents for the 465M.
> http://www.ko4bb.com/manuals/index.php?dir=Tektronix/Tektronix_-_465M_Oscilloscope
> Still no hard copy but they look complete and are definitely detailed.

I've got an HP 5si laser printer that can handle it if you want one
printed and mailed.