Re: A new member with a 465M

Don Black <donald_black@...>

I use Photoshop to merge split images with excellent alignment. I think there is probably other software (freeware?) that will do it. Try searching with image stitching or similar.

Don Black.

On 01-Nov-13 10:19 AM, rlovison@... wrote:

Tom,

Thanks for the suggestion. But the problem of alignment remains... I would still need to tape together two to three separate prints, whether they are 8.5 x 11 or 11 x 17 to form the complete schematic.

---In tekscopes@..., wrote:

You can copy the schematics to a thumb drive and take them to an office supply store and have then printed to 11x17 pages.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2013 6:11 PM
Subject: [TekScopes] RE: A new member with a 465M

John,

I don't know if you were referring to me or machine guy in your response. If me, thank you for the offer though I can print my own if I desired. It's the schematic part of these pdf files that are always the problem since they are usually scans of a foldout that are larger than 8.5x11. That means taping them together and most of the time the two or three part pdf schematic doesn't line up correctly. What I have will do for now though I'll keep looking for an original manual.

---In tekscopes@..., wrote:

On 10/31/2013 03:39 PM, machine guy wrote:
> K04BB has a copy of military documents for the 465M.
> http://www.ko4bb.com/manuals/index.php?dir=Tektronix/Tektronix_-_465M_Oscilloscope
> Still no hard copy but they look complete and are definitely detailed.

I've got an HP 5si laser printer that can handle it if you want one
printed and mailed.

Join TekScopes@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.