Link fails

Jean-Marc Dillon

Hello Charles,

Just this mail to tell you there are some links fails on the wiki. I joint screen copy to avoid looking for the links I found.
Perhaps, there are other one. If I find them, I will tell you.

Thanks for all.

JMarc

Detlef Brüning

Hi, I have a similar problem: try to download 3D for SHC VO.1 2,4”Oled.

Not in the GitHub…. 🤓

Am 15.02.2023 um 09:31 schrieb Jean-Marc Dillon via groups.io <jmarcperso@...>:

Hello Charles,

Just this mail to tell you there are some links fails on the wiki. I joint screen copy to avoid looking for the links I found.
Perhaps, there are other one. If I find them, I will tell you.

Thanks for all.

JMarc

<Capture d’écran 2023-02-15 à 09.18.07.png>
<Capture d’écran 2023-02-15 à 09.18.35.png>

Charles

Yes the hardware is on a new git, I have to fix this...

Charles

Am 15.02.2023 um 09:31 schrieb Jean-Marc Dillon via groups.io <jmarcperso=icloud.com@groups.io>:

Hello Charles,

Just this mail to tell you there are some links fails on the wiki. I joint screen copy to avoid looking for the links I found.
Perhaps, there are other one. If I find them, I will tell you.

Thanks for all.

JMarc

<Capture d’écran 2023-02-15 à 09.18.07.png>
<Capture d’écran 2023-02-15 à 09.18.35.png>

Stephan

Dear Charles, may I kindly remind you to fix the links? I would need to have front and back panels milled at Schaeffer, since I want to unify the wiring of my TAs to the CONEC connectors. Brgds, Stephan

Charles

no pb, it is fixed

Charles